Easy Payment Options
We at Radwell offer many payment options to make purchasing secure, easy and flexible.
If you wish to pay with Net 30 terms please call +49 2151 4475100 to open an account with Radwell.de.
For questions outside Germany or Europe Please Call: +1 609.288.9393 ext. 834, ext. 507 or ext. 870 Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm CET.
- Q:How do I pay using PayPal?
- When you have completed your online order, you will be directed to a secure PayPal website for check out. Please follow the PayPal instructions.
- Q: How do I pay by wire transfer?
- A: Contact your local financial institution and tell them you wish to wire money to Germany, Radwell International Ltd to pay for your order. Please contact Radwell sales at 21514475-100 or Int'l: +49 21514475-100 for wire transfer instructions.
- Q: How can I apply for credit terms in the UK?
- Complete your application online at https://www.radwell.de/en-GB/CreditApplication
- Q: What information is required to complete the application?
- A: Complete the form in its entirety (including DBA if applicable): address, phone number, fax and Federal Identification Number (EIN). Please make sure the application is signed. If you are sales tax exempt, please include a copy of your tax exemption certificate. You will be notified if further information is required.
- Q: How long does credit terms set-up take?
- A: The process is usually completed in one to two days.
- Q: How do I know that terms for my account have been set up?
- A: A confirmation letter will be faxed to you stating your customer ID#, credit limit and payment terms.
- Q: My company is located outside the UK or Europe, how can I get credit terms?
Fax your signed credit application with your credit information to 609-288-9418 Attn: Accounting.orComplete your application online at http://www.Radwell.co.uk/CompanyInfo/CreditApplicationorE-mail it to us at [email protected]Credit Terms with customers outside of UK or Europe can be established by the following:- A 50% deposit is required when an order is placed.
- The balance of the order must have been paid in full at the point in time of shipment.
- After around 12 months of doing business together, the terms will be a 50% deposit and the balance due Net 30 days from the time the product is shipped from our facility. The Credit and Collection Manager will make the final determination on the length of time and US dollar amount.
- Q: Is there a credit application for Spanish speaking customers?
Yes. For an application in Spanish please click here
Call +1 609.288.9393
E-mail us at [email protected].
You can return it via e-mail or fax it back to 609-288-9418 Attn: Credit and Collections.
- Q: What payment options are there for my 50% deposit?
A: Our international customers can choose between the following payment options:Wire Transfers - $30.00 fee (contact sales rep. for wire instructions)
Credit Cards - No fee
PayPal - No fee
Letter Of Credit - $300.00 fee (minimum order of $10k required)
Should there be a need for further clarification of the above credit procedures, please feel free to contact us at +44 1782 576800 or email our accounting professionals at